For anyone who missed the re-launch of the ETPrintworks Store a couple of weeks ago, not only is the delayed May issue of Enchanted Times Mini now available (for a limited, extended period), but also the on-schedule June issue, Just So Stories, is in stock for the absolute latest old stories in new news.
To celebrate the re-launch, ETPrintworks is offering a No New News Notebook(/Newspaper/Diary) absolutely FREE when you spend £5 or more (excl. shipping). This offer is for the month of June only, so don’t miss out!
ETM #1.5 v.i: Wolf at the Door
- This issue brings you up to date with the latest court proceedings in the case of Mr. B. B. Wolf v. the Pygg Bros (Pygg the Elder, Pygg the Younger & Pygg-in-the-Middle):
- Mr. Wolf stands accused of wilful property damage, forced entry, and attempted burglary. Mr. Wolf denies all charges, claiming he was too weak to have acted with any violent motive, barely having recuperated from recent (near-fatal) axe wounds to the stomach.
- In other courtside news, we hear a Mr. T. Rolley’s accusations against the Billy Bros with regard to malicious and vindictive trip-trapping across the roof of Mr. Rolley’s Underbridge Lodge (his bridge being the only right of way to the pastures providing a prime location for the Billy Bros’ own Grass is Greener Guesthouse).
- Small ads also featured from a number of Enchanted Times sponsors, including ‘Who’s Afraid? Worry Bag’ (TM) and of course Pygg Lets.
ETM #1.5 v.ii: Just So Stories
- This issue uncovers the connection between the Sleeping Beauty & Goldilocks, and includes:
- escalation of the dispute between Mr. T. Rolley, proprieter of the Underbridge Lodge, and the not-so-neighbourly Billy Bros.
- why the Sleeping Beauty left her Prince Charming and why she has no sympathy for Rumpelstiltskin
- how a narcoleptic Goldilocks ended up in the 3 bears’ house, and how demand for her services developed into a feud between forest-dwelling hoteliers
- small ads from 2 of the featured hotels, The Grass is Greener Guesthouse, and the Better-Bear-None Boarding House
Apologies to all Enchanted Times readers & subscribers. Due to unavoidable circumstances, the ETPrintworks press will not be rolling again for at least another couple of weeks.
Despatch to subscribers of Enchanted Times Mini will be prioritised as soon as the delayed May issue becomes available; but in the interim, a PDF preview copy will be emailed to each subscriber on May 1st, in anticipation of the postponed print edition.
Further apologies for the continued unavailability of all items from the ETPrintworks store. The shop will re-open as soon as circumstances allow. Please do sign up for notification of the shop’s return, or watch this space…
Apologies for the temporary closure of the ETPrintworks store. This is due to a Real World family emergency. Hopefully everything will be up and running again in a few weeks’ time (the April issue of ETM will be available for a period in May to make up for lack of availability in its designated month). It is possible the shop will re-open for pre-orders in the meantime – please sign up for notification on the store homepage. Thank you for your patience and consideration.
The April subscription issue of Enchanted Times Mini is now available to purchase – please click through for further details. (Pre-orders will be despatched tomorrow due to ‘real world’ Post Office closures over Easter period.) Don’t forget, you can subscribe for 6 months or a full year* to be sure you don’t miss an issue! This is what a new 6 month subscriber had to say upon receipt of her first subscription packet:
“I just received my very first installment of ET Mini, and I couldn’t be happier. Not only is this a great concept, the execution is also brilliant. Well written and humorous, high quality with attention to detail, the cutest packaging, thoughtful little extras – I’m just sorry I didn’t but a full year subscription straight away! I can’t wait for the next issues, and highly recommend this to anyone. It would also make an excellent present.” (LA – Kobenhavn, Denmark)
The Fast-As-You-Can Courier Company is ready to deliver the latest fairy tale news to your door, fast as they can, once upon a time and time again. Don’t be behind the times, get behind the Times!
*full year subscriptions available for a limited period only
April’s subscription issue of Enchanted Times Mini is now available to pre-order! ETM #0.5 v.ii Frogments is a brand new, never-before-released issue featuring the latest Frog Prince claimant and exploring his unexpected connection with Cinderella. A slightly fishy tale of murder, mermaids & madness is also previewed. Further details and additional images can be found here.
Frogments will be available to purchase singly throughout the month of April only so order now to avoid disappointment! (Alternatively, check out subscription options for the latest news once upon a time & time again!)
To celebrate, we are offering a 20% discount
(when you spend £10 or more)
Use Etsy coupon code: RELAUNCHED
(Discounts will be applied automatically when coupon code is entered at Etsy checkout. Offer available until midnight on Sunday 10th March).
Back issues of Enchanted Times Mini are all currently discontinued. Each issue will now be available for a limited period of one month only, over the coming year. Three brand new, never-before-seen issues are also scheduled for release, and will investigate the stories of the Frog Prince (and Cinderella), Goldilocks and the Three Bears (and the Billy Goats Gruff), and Red Riding Hood (and the Big Bad Wolf).
Subscribe for a Full Year to be sure you don’t miss a thing! Full Year subscriptions also include free gifts and bonus issues which will not otherwise be available.
However, if you already have some back issues in your collection, you can fill the gaps by looking out for the monthly re-releases. Whether you subscribe for 1 month, 6 months or 12 months, your subscription issues will be delivered in an attractive presentation postcard (as shown), stamped by the Fast-As-You-Can Courier Company.
The March re-release is Enchanted Times Mini #0.5 v.i: Peas in our Time. It will be available throughout the month of March only!
The time has come, and the E.T.Printworks store is now closed for re-location. We will be re-launching at an as-yet-unspecified date in March, but if you are desperate for the latest old news in the meantime, please visit The Shop of Interest, who are currently stocking a select range of our products, including Truth-Be-Told Mirrors, and some shop-exclusive sampler & gift sets.