Originally issued in the Enchanted Realms prior to Enchanted Times #1 (currently on clearance), the Enchanted Times has reprinted the Mini edition, #0.5 (vol. i), Peas in our Time, which is now for the first time available to Real World readers. It features an enhanced, easier-to-read version of the Princess and the Pea cross stitch chart (previous version available in ET #1), sponsored by Stack-A-Mat, as well as various other related news stories:
- the long-awaited announcement of the Prince’s engagement
- the first public appearance of the bruised Princess
- an emerging trend amongst fashionable youngsters
- a warning from the Enchantments Protection Agency regarding a proliferation of blemish agents on the Black Marketplace
- a few words with the Queen’s Gardener about varieties of Pea
See the Etsy listing for additional pictures and further information.