Enchanted Times #4 will be going to press in the coming week – PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW
& receive an exclusive set of 5 mini notecards sponsored by your favourite Goblin Market brands:
& the Fast-As-You-Can
Weight Loss Plan.
The new issue of Enchanted Times brings you even more old stories in new news, time & time again!
Highlights of the new issue include:
- Naked – the possibly real story of the nightingale behind the Emperor’s recent & shameful public exposure
- The swirly bird – a cross stitch pattern adapted from a brand new and exclusive illustration by Holly Mitchell
- DIY swatch-weaving tutorial – an advertisement feature courtesy of WeaveWorld
- An Exceptional Clothier by guest reporter Anne E. Johnson – revealing secrets about the Emperor’s New Clothes, Cinderella and more
- Rates of Exchange – the tale of a simple barter gone dramatically wrong
- The Art of Gold – in which a friend and colleague of Rumpelstiltskin defends his actions
- The Mirror – book review supplement: a reflection of contemporary literature in the fairy tale genre. This issue focuses on Rumpelstiltskin adaptations.
- The Puzzled Page – a brand new feature, including micro-fiction re-tellings of Red Riding Hood and Snow White, plus 2 word puzzles
- Small Ads from our loyal sponsors throughout
Don’t miss it!
Also available now is a catch-up BUMPER BUNDLE of Enchanted Times back issues, including the first omnibus edition (featuring the best of the out of print issues, ET #1 & #2), Enchanted Times #3, and 5 different Enchanted Times Minis for all the updates on and between issues.