- GLASS by guest reporter Gwenan Haines and WOLF AT THE DOOR by your editor Su Mwamba – alternative versions of Red Riding Hood
- THE HUNGER by guest reporter Michele Henson – what really happened to Hansel and Gretel (variation on a folk tale)
- HOW TO SURVIVE A FAIRY TALE – an essential pictorial guide by regular contributor Penelope Harris
- THE BAD APPLE – let Truth-Be-Told regarding the Queen and her Mirror, a first-hand account with brief follow-up report by Su Mwamba
- ROSE OR THORN – a preliminary report on an alleged hostage situation plus an unrelated chat With Lord Mackintosh of the Manor inc. exclusive cross stitch chart depicting his fabled roses – feature and pattern by Su Mwamba – first reported in limited edition preview issue, Enchanted Times Mini #4.5 v.ii
- THE MIRROR – reviews of contemporary fairy tale literature, including contributions from guest reviewer Kateri Wilson-Whalley
- SMALL ADS – from ET sponsors & Goblin Market Vendors: Blow Their House Down Community Services, Fast-As-You-Can Weight Loss Plan, Cinderella DIY Kit, and Goblin Marketeers.
See back issues index for further stories featuring this issue’s characters and tales, in similar and alternative contexts.