Pop on your 7 league boots – it’s time to stride over to the ETPrintworks online store! A special print run of Enchanted Times Mini
has just been released, each issue printed on recycled coffee paper (with an elegantly mottled, parchment-like effect).
Only two of these limited edition gift sets* will EVER be available so don’t miss out!
*(Each gift set also contains a set of 4 mini Cover Story note cards & a mini sheet of all-new ‘Behind the Times’ seals.)
Enchanted Times #4 will be going to press in the coming week – PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW
& receive an exclusive set of 5 mini notecards sponsored by your favourite Goblin Market brands:
& the Fast-As-You-Can
Weight Loss Plan.
The new issue of Enchanted Times brings you even more old stories in new news, time & time again!
Highlights of the new issue include:
- Naked – the possibly real story of the nightingale behind the Emperor’s recent & shameful public exposure
- The swirly bird – a cross stitch pattern adapted from a brand new and exclusive illustration by Holly Mitchell
- DIY swatch-weaving tutorial – an advertisement feature courtesy of WeaveWorld
- An Exceptional Clothier by guest reporter Anne E. Johnson – revealing secrets about the Emperor’s New Clothes, Cinderella and more
- Rates of Exchange – the tale of a simple barter gone dramatically wrong
- The Art of Gold – in which a friend and colleague of Rumpelstiltskin defends his actions
- The Mirror – book review supplement: a reflection of contemporary literature in the fairy tale genre. This issue focuses on Rumpelstiltskin adaptations.
- The Puzzled Page – a brand new feature, including micro-fiction re-tellings of Red Riding Hood and Snow White, plus 2 word puzzles
- Small Ads from our loyal sponsors throughout
Don’t miss it!
Also available now is a catch-up BUMPER BUNDLE of Enchanted Times back issues, including the first omnibus edition (featuring the best of the out of print issues, ET #1 & #2), Enchanted Times #3, and 5 different Enchanted Times Minis for all the updates on and between issues.
Due to financial constraints within the Tangled Press publishing house, the previous 3 -volume set of Once Upon a Haiku has been replaced by a new, condensed edition bringing together only the very best haiku of the previous release, and financed by inclusion of ads from some of the best-loved vendors of our enchanted realms (including Truth-Be-Told Mirrors (TM) and Pied Piper Pipes. See the TangleCrafts Etsy Store, for this best-value edition of Once Upon a Haiku.
Hot on the heels of Volume 1, Volumes 2 & 3 of Once Upon a Haiku are now available in the
TangleCrafts Etsy Store, both individually, or in a money-saving set.