For anyone who missed the re-launch of the ETPrintworks Store a couple of weeks ago, not only is the delayed May issue of Enchanted Times Mini now available (for a limited, extended period), but also the on-schedule June issue, Just So Stories, is in stock for the absolute latest old stories in new news.
To celebrate the re-launch, ETPrintworks is offering a No New News Notebook(/Newspaper/Diary) absolutely FREE when you spend £5 or more (excl. shipping). This offer is for the month of June only, so don’t miss out!
ETM #1.5 v.i: Wolf at the Door
- This issue brings you up to date with the latest court proceedings in the case of Mr. B. B. Wolf v. the Pygg Bros (Pygg the Elder, Pygg the Younger & Pygg-in-the-Middle):
- Mr. Wolf stands accused of wilful property damage, forced entry, and attempted burglary. Mr. Wolf denies all charges, claiming he was too weak to have acted with any violent motive, barely having recuperated from recent (near-fatal) axe wounds to the stomach.
- In other courtside news, we hear a Mr. T. Rolley’s accusations against the Billy Bros with regard to malicious and vindictive trip-trapping across the roof of Mr. Rolley’s Underbridge Lodge (his bridge being the only right of way to the pastures providing a prime location for the Billy Bros’ own Grass is Greener Guesthouse).
- Small ads also featured from a number of Enchanted Times sponsors, including ‘Who’s Afraid? Worry Bag’ (TM) and of course Pygg Lets.
ETM #1.5 v.ii: Just So Stories
- This issue uncovers the connection between the Sleeping Beauty & Goldilocks, and includes:
- escalation of the dispute between Mr. T. Rolley, proprieter of the Underbridge Lodge, and the not-so-neighbourly Billy Bros.
- why the Sleeping Beauty left her Prince Charming and why she has no sympathy for Rumpelstiltskin
- how a narcoleptic Goldilocks ended up in the 3 bears’ house, and how demand for her services developed into a feud between forest-dwelling hoteliers
- small ads from 2 of the featured hotels, The Grass is Greener Guesthouse, and the Better-Bear-None Boarding House
Be behind the Times, not behind the times! ETPrintworks has recently released 4 new back issues of Enchanted Times Mini, to keep you up to speed with all the latest, oldest stories. Now available:
- ETM #0.1 – Reverse, Revise Recycle:
an introduction to the everyday philosophies of the Enchanted Realms, and an overview of how our times have changed/are ever-changing. This issue features 2 original illustrations of the less common Lemur interpretations of Little Red Riding Hood and Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. We also report on an ongoing trial regarding Mr. B. B. Wolf and the Pygg brothers, proprieters of property rental outfit, Pygg Lets. The AAAA (Action Against Archetypes Alliance) anxiously awaits the outcome.
- ETM #2.5 vol. i – The rat in the hat came back:
we discover what happened when the Pied Piper made the mistake of returning to the scene of his most infamous crime, and the townsfolk finally exacted their revenge. This issue is sponsored by Pied Piper Pipes (Providing Pipes for the Professional Piper in Pursuit of Piping Perfection). We also feature an exclusive ‘evil rat’ illustration by Linda Bowman, and an equally exclusive ‘evil rat’ embroidery pattern for cross stitch and/or blackwork.
- ETM #5.5 vol. i – None so blind:
introduces the King’s plan for a healthier future, beginning with provision of free salad plants for all households, and includes a redeemable coupon for you to claim your own FREE packet of Rapunzel seeds! This issue also features the press release issued by Queen Rapunzel herself, recounting the events which led up to the Great Salad Plan; plus small ads from our sponsors, plus an update on the latest Witch Report, in which the Bad Fairy responsible for the Big Sleep is finally apprehended and brought to trial. Further news on this in our next issue.
- ETM #5.5 vol. ii – The big sleep:
reports on activities within the Royal household – which have long lain dormant – following the awakening of the young Princess Aurora. Why has she been forbidden from conducting interviews with reporters directly? Who is her unusually short Prince, and why does he have such an affinity for the accursed spinning wheel, such a fondness for gold, and such keenness with regard to the production of Royal babies…? We address these questions and more! In other news, the newly crowned Princess Cinderella steps forward as ambassador for StABS (Stop Abuse of Beautiful Stepdaughters) Foundation; and we bring you small ads from our sponsors, including a new spin on the old classic, Who’s Afraid? Worry Bag, now complete with Royal endorsement!
A 3 for 2 offer is also available on most back issues of Enchanted Times Mini – choose this option for the best deal on both cover price & postage!