April’s subscription issue of Enchanted Times Mini is now available to pre-order! ETM #0.5 v.ii Frogments is a brand new, never-before-released issue featuring the latest Frog Prince claimant and exploring his unexpected connection with Cinderella. A slightly fishy tale of murder, mermaids & madness is also previewed. Further details and additional images can be found here.
Frogments will be available to purchase singly throughout the month of April only so order now to avoid disappointment! (Alternatively, check out subscription options for the latest news once upon a time & time again!)
Enchanted Times #5 is in the final stages of preparation, with printing due to commence mid-June. Pre-order your copy now & receive a bonus of 3 E.T.Printworks postcards! Pre-orders are available from both TangleCrafts and the E.T.Printworks Store.
E.T.Printworks has a range of additional offers also available, including 3 for 2 on Enchanted Times Mini. The Bumper Bundle of Enchanted Times has also been updated and now includes 10 issues: Omnibus #1, ET #3 & #4, plus all 7 regular editions of Enchanted Times Mini, all for the bargain price of just £13.50 (+ p&p)!
There’s no excuse to be behind the times when you’re behind the Enchanted Times!
N. B. Goblin Marketeers please note that your latest package is currently in preparation and will be despatched by the end of this week.
Enchanted Times #4 will be going to press in the coming week – PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW
& receive an exclusive set of 5 mini notecards sponsored by your favourite Goblin Market brands:
& the Fast-As-You-Can
Weight Loss Plan.
The new issue of Enchanted Times brings you even more old stories in new news, time & time again!
Highlights of the new issue include:
- Naked – the possibly real story of the nightingale behind the Emperor’s recent & shameful public exposure
- The swirly bird – a cross stitch pattern adapted from a brand new and exclusive illustration by Holly Mitchell
- DIY swatch-weaving tutorial – an advertisement feature courtesy of WeaveWorld
- An Exceptional Clothier by guest reporter Anne E. Johnson – revealing secrets about the Emperor’s New Clothes, Cinderella and more
- Rates of Exchange – the tale of a simple barter gone dramatically wrong
- The Art of Gold – in which a friend and colleague of Rumpelstiltskin defends his actions
- The Mirror – book review supplement: a reflection of contemporary literature in the fairy tale genre. This issue focuses on Rumpelstiltskin adaptations.
- The Puzzled Page – a brand new feature, including micro-fiction re-tellings of Red Riding Hood and Snow White, plus 2 word puzzles
- Small Ads from our loyal sponsors throughout
Don’t miss it!
Also available now is a catch-up BUMPER BUNDLE of Enchanted Times back issues, including the first omnibus edition (featuring the best of the out of print issues, ET #1 & #2), Enchanted Times #3, and 5 different Enchanted Times Minis for all the updates on and between issues.