Enchanted Times #3 will be going to press at the weekend – head over to the Etsy store now to pre-order your copy! Highlights of this issue include variants of the Gingerbread Man, Hansel & Gretel, the Pied Piper of Hamelin, and Little Red Riding Hood, plus 2 embroidery patterns – see Etsy listing for more details.
Enchanted Times is pleased to announce that the first subscribers to Enchanted Times #3 will receive an exclusive promotional pack of magic beans from BeansTalk, one of this issue’s proud sponsors.
Please note: Beanstalk Ltd. cannot guarantee escalated growth to heights reaching giant’s castle in clouds. Safety of bean-grower cannot be guaranteed by BeansTalk, under any circumstances. Beanstalks scaled at grower’s own risk.
This product has been submitted for EPA* approval.
Due to financial constraints within the Tangled Press publishing house, the previous 3 -volume set of Once Upon a Haiku has been replaced by a new, condensed edition bringing together only the very best haiku of the previous release, and financed by inclusion of ads from some of the best-loved vendors of our enchanted realms (including Truth-Be-Told Mirrors (TM) and Pied Piper Pipes. See the TangleCrafts Etsy Store, for this best-value edition of Once Upon a Haiku.
Hot on the heels of Volume 1, Volumes 2 & 3 of Once Upon a Haiku are now available in the
TangleCrafts Etsy Store, both individually, or in a money-saving set.
Catch up on the latest news stories from the enchanted realms – look out for Enchanted Times #2 arriving at an Etsy Store near you in the very near future! What awaits you? Here are some of the highlights:
- FREE GIFT: nettle yarn sample
- FREE GIFT: promotional postcards
- Cover story: the big bad wolf and YOU
- Cover-story: judging a book by its cover (how fairy tale archetypes are not as recognisable as in times gone by)
- Feature story: The Ugliest Duckling
- Exclusive interview: Cinderella Sweeping, Cinderella’s Weeping
- Piecework: Splinter – the first part of an ongoing serial, also available online
- Letters to the Editor
- Small ads
- Reviews: The Mirror – a brand new ET supplement, reflecting contemporary fairy tale literature
The first print issue of Enchanted Times is now available to purchase. Highlights include: Continue reading