Just added to the ETPrintworks store, the Fast-As-You-Can CoCo have belatedly issued a Christmas card (complete set with envelope, stamp & postmark) to commemorate the Festive FAYC postage stamp design. The card features an actual mini-sheet of santa-hatted gingerbread stamps mounted on the front, and is upcyclable as a postcard by the recipient. A brief introduction to the background of the Fast-As-You-Can Courier Company is printed on the reverse of the card.
Category Archives: Gingerbread Man
A brand new edition of Enchanted Times Mini is available on limited release, for the festive season.
This issue features:
- Little Match Girl cover artwork by Heather Cuff (which previously appeared in this year’s Special Edition), adapted as Fast-As-You-Can CoCo story stamps
- Yuletide Felicitations scroll printed on back cover, with space to personalise ‘To’ and ‘From’ – ideal for seasonal gift-giving & stocking fillers
- ET Mini Cover Story: Seasonal Sweets – relating details of the FAYC CoCo’s bonus for their gingerbread workforce, to prevent undue suffering from the dreaded Soggy Biscuit Syndrome
- A double-page spread promotional feature for the Fast-As-You-Can Weight Loss Plan, including gingerbread recipe
- advertisements from sponsors Fast-As-You-Can Coco Cocoa and Light of my Life Matches
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES
ETPrintworks (in association with the Fast-As-You-Can Courier Company) has put together 4 blog-exclusive Seasonal Samplers for you, each set comprising:
- A previously unreleased seasonal cover story
- 2 mini-sheets of Fast-As-You-Can CoCo tear-off, peel’n’stick faux postage (bound into Seasonal Sweets card)
- A randomly selected back issue of Enchanted Times Mini (will vary from issue shown)
- A mini-sheet of ‘Behind the Times’ labels/seals
- A ‘Behind the Times’ pinback button badge
There are 4 Seasonal Sampler Sets to be won, & maybe a runners-up prize or two, also!
For your chance to win, all you need to do is:
- BROWSE the posts & pages here at enchantedtimes.wordpress.com
- POST A COMMENT about anything that catches your eye, on the relevant page. Feedback on almost any aspect of the site is much appreciated!
- COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW, including a valid email address so that you can be contacted for postal details, if you are a winner (this will not be shown online or shared elsewhere)
- Closing date December 2nd
SEASONAL SAMPLER ENTRY FORM
See Giveaways page for small print & further details.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES
Barely moments after announcing EEMS new and controversial sponsorship deal for their recent postage stamps, further EEMS survival tactics have emerged. In the latest mini edition of the Enchanted Times, an extended editorial looks at the role of Hansel & Gretel March in our struggling economy. Once known solely for their survival following numerous harrowing instances of abuse and neglect as young children, the siblings have recently experienced a meteoric rise to the top of the the Enchanted Realms’ commercial sector. As joint Managing Directors of the astoundingly successful Fast-As-You-Can Corporation, the public immediately bought into their ingenious gingerbread-infused weight loss plan. The Marches have now built on this success by purchasing an independent (but fully & officially sanctioned) EEMS concession – the first of its kind – offering an alternative delivery service: Fast-As-You-Can Courier Company.
In Enchanted Times Mini #2.5 vol ii an extended editorial examines the question of whether or not the Gingerbread Man’s reputation as a potential psychopathic killer has any founding in reality, the CoCo‘s practice of rehabilitating escaped Gingerbread Men, and the growing March ‘monopoly’. In addition, this issue includes a voucher for the reader to claim a FREE (+ postage) sachet of Fast-As-You-Can CoCo Cocoa! A homicidal gingerbread reading list is also provided.
Whatever conclusions you draw after reading this issue, please remember to always approach any baked goods with extreme caution, for your own safety.
See the Etsy listing for additional pictures and further information.
Enchanted Times #3 is now available in the Etsy store! Highlights of this issue include
- Always pay the piper – the Pied Piper of Hamelin’s ‘confession’
- Fast-As-You-Can Weight Loss Plan gingerbread recipe & advertisement feature
- An open letter from the Magical Objects Restoration Society, forwarded by Onyx Mail Services
- Hansel & Gretel in cross stitch (pattern adapted from illustration by Charles Robinson)
- Just Desserts – the story of the Gingerbread Man and Hansel & Gretel intertwined
- He said, she said – witness statements from those involved in the recent Red Riding Hood scandal, sourced by guest reporter Penelope Harris
- ‘The millet reached the sky’ – a counted thread embroidery pattern adapted from a Jugoslav fairy tale illustration
- The Mirror book review supplement: a reflection of contemporary literature in the fairy tale genre
As previously revealed, Enchanted Times is also pleased to offer an exclusive promotional pack of magic beans from BeansTalk, one of this issue’s proud sponsors – one pack free with every issue, while stocks last! Each pack includes a voucher for the Rumpelstiltskin Registry of Re-Identification following research which has indicated best results for bean-growers going by the name of ‘Jack’.
The little old widow was horrified when she realised what she had done. Continue reading
Enchanted Times #3 is due for release in late May 2011. In the meantime, a major new sponsor for the Enchanted Times journal, the Fast-As-You-Can Weight Loss Co would like to share the following exclusive online preview of their patented Gingerbread Man Plan, including recipe & full instructions.
Click here for a sneak preview to read online!